Last modified/Effective Date: August 27, 2019
BALLZ RACING respects your privacy and we are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit our website https://ballzracing.com ("Website") and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect on this Website and in any email, text, and other electronic messages that you send us.
Children Under the Age of 13
This Website is not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any information on the Website, and We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, you must not register on this Website, make any purchases through the Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, email address, or any screen name or user name you may use. If BALLZ RACING learns that we have collected or received personal information from anyone under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at email@example.com. California residents under 16 years of age may have additional rights regarding the collection and sale of their personal information.
Information We Collect and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from users of our Website, including information by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, social security number or other personal information or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline ("personal information"); and information that is about you but does not identify you, such as your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information directly when you provide it to us or automatically as you navigate through the Website. The type of information that may be collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses and limited geographic information.
Information You Provide to Us
We may collect information that you provide when you fill out forms on our Website. This includes information you provide when you register to use our Website. We may also ask you for information when you enter a contest or promotion sponsored by us, and when you report a problem with our Website. Information we collect may include:
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and information regarding the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information to place an order through our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including details of your visits to our Website, traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website; and information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide the information.
- To provide you with notices about your account.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- For other purposes, with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Ballz Racing’s assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which personal information held by Ballz Racing about our Website users is among the assets transferred.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide the information.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- To enforce or apply our terms of sale and other agreements, including for billing and collection purposes.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Ballz Racing, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We will never sell your personal information!
Do Not Track Requests
This Website does not respond to Do Not Track requests.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by logging into the Website and visiting your account page. You may also send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account.
We use measures designed to keep your personal information secure. The safety and security of your information also depends on you. If you have a password to access certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. Do not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website