- Motorcycle Giveaway Official Rules
Motorcycle Giveaway Official Rules
BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEWAY
1. NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
2. ENTRY PERIOD: The Entry Period begins at 12:01 a.m. Mountain Standard Time on September 16, 2019 and ends at 11:59 p.m. Mountain Daylight Time (“MTD”) on May 1, 2020 (the “Entry Period”). Sponsor’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes. The use of automated entry devices is prohibited and will result in disqualification.
3. PRIZE: One (1) Grand Prize: 2020 Husqvarna TX300i motorcycle. ARV: $10,950 (the “Prize”). Total value of all prizes is approximately $10,950. Prize consists of only that item specifically listed as the Prize. No substitution or transfer of Prize permitted by winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value. If a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor will award the Prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Only two (2) alternate drawings will be held, after which the Prize will remain un-awarded.
4. ELIGIBILITY: The BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY is open to residents of the United States (except New York and Florida) and D.C., who are 18* years of age and older as of September 16, 2019, except for employees of Ballz Racing (”Sponsor”) and members of their immediate family or persons living in the same household. Void in New York, Florida, and where prohibited.
*Prize will be awarded to a parent or guardian (proof required) if an entrant who is at least 18 is younger than the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at time of entry. Parent will be required to agree to be bound by these Official Rules and all federal, national, state and local laws. If parent/guardian declines to accept the Prize and follow the requirements as set forth in these Official Rules, entrant will forfeit the Prize.
5. HOW TO ENTER: To enter the BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY, visit https://ballzracing.com/motorcycle-giveaway-official-rules/ during the Entry Period and follow the on-screen entry instructions. You will be eligible to receive one (1) entry for each $5.00 USD worth of products you purchase at https://ballzracing.com/, not including sales taxes or shipping and handling charges. If purchase is returned prior to drawing, eligible entries based on that purchase will be voided. No limit on number of entries received with a purchase on https://ballzracing.com/. Fill in all required information. Use of any robotic, automatic, programmed, or similar entry method will void entry and result in disqualification.
Free Alternate Method of Entry (“AMOE”). You may enter the BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY without making a purchase. Chances of winning will not be improved by purchasing a product. To enter the BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY without making a purchase: On a piece of 3” x 5” paper or a 3” x 5” card, legibly handprint or type your full name, complete address (no P.O. Boxes), city, state and zip code, daytime phone number, email address (if any) and date of birth. Mail your completed card to: BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY, 639 North 6000 West, Mendon, UT 84325. No photocopied or mechanically reproduced entries will be accepted. Enter as often as you wish, but each entry must be mailed separately in a stamped envelope. Each envelope shall equal one (1) entry. Multiple entries submitted in the same envelope are void. Entries will not be returned. All AMOE entries must be postmarked by May 1, 2020 and received by Sponsor no later than 11:59 P.M. MDT on May 8, 2020.Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, illegible, damaged or postage-due AMOE Entries.
6. DRAWING: A live random drawing will be conducted by Sponsor via YouTube Live Stream at 5:00 P.M. MDT on May 9, 2020, to select the winner from among all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received. Potential winner will be notified by email and/or phone on or about May 9, 2020.
7. CLAIMING THE PRIZE: As a condition of winning the prize, the potential winner must complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release and Liability Waiver, where permitted by law, and any other applicable forms required by a taxing authority within ten (10) days of notification. Failure to return timely any documents requested, prize notification returned as undeliverable, or non-compliance with these Official Rules will result in a potential winner being disqualified and an alternate being selected. Upon disqualification, no compensation will be given. If a potential winner is a minor under the law of his/her jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry, his or her respective parent or guardian may be required to execute the Affidavit of Eligibility, Publicity Release and Liability Waiver in order to accept the Prize on behalf of the winner. Prize will be awarded “as is” without any warranties, guarantees or representation of any kind, expressed or implied (including without limitation, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose).
- Winner must have and provide a valid U.S. Driver’s License and provide proof of existing Motorcycle Insurance Coverage (Comprehensive or Liability) at time of delivery.
- Winner will be solely responsible for any applicable registration, license, title and insurance fees, all taxes (federal, state, local and/or income) and any expenses not listed herein related to the acceptance and use of the Prize.
- Winner may claim the Prize in person, or Winner may request Sponsor to ship the Prize to Winner; however,Winner will be solely responsible for making shipping arrangements and must prepay the entire cost of shipping the Prize from Mendon, Utah, to Winner.
- Winner must accept delivery of the Prize within 30 days of notification.
Sponsor will issue an IRS Form 1099 reflecting the actual value of the Prize won. However, winner’s failure to receive an IRS Form 1099 does not relieve winner of applicable tax requirements. Winner is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations including, but not limited to licensing and insurance requirements. Any difference between stated MSRP and actual value will not be awarded. By entering this sweepstakes, entrant accepts and agrees to these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final in all matters. All federal and state laws apply.
8. CONDITIONS OF ENTRY: All entrants, as a condition of entry into the BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY, agree to release the Sponsor from any and all claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, losses, expenses or other damages, whether actual, incidental or consequential, arising out of or relating to entrant’s participation in this promotion, or the receipt, use or misuse of the Prize. Sponsor expressly disclaims any responsibility or liability for injury or loss to any person or property, relating to the delivery and/or subsequent use of the prize awarded. Sponsor makes no representation or warranties concerning the appearance, safety, or performance of the Prize awarded and the prize is awarded in “as is” condition. Upon delivery of the Prize to the Winner, Sponsor will be deemed to have awarded the Prize to the Winner with Winner assuming full responsibility for the Prize.
9. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By entering the BALLZ RACING MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY, entrants waive all right to, and hold the Sponsor harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damages (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), attorneys’ fees, and actions of any kind, including liability for personal injury or death that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant’s participation in the promotion and/or his/her acceptance, receipt, possession, use or misuse of a Prize (including any travel related thereto); and indemnify Sponsor from any and all liability resulting or arising from the promotion and acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prize, including any express warranties provided exclusively by the manufacturer of the Prize (if applicable). SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. Sponsor will not be responsible for: late, lost, misdirected, damaged, illegible, incomplete, or incorrect or postage due entries; an entrant’s failure to receive prize notices due to entrant’s spam, junk e-mail, or other security settings or for entrants’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information; technical, hardware, or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled, or delayed electronic communications whether caused by the sender or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in this sweepstakes; by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this sweepstakes; or any typographical, technological, or other error in the publishing of the offer, administration of the sweepstakes, or announcement of the prizes. If, in the Sponsor’s opinion, there is such an error, or there is any suspected evidence of tampering with any portion of the sweepstakes, or if technical difficulties (including viruses and bugs) compromise the integrity of the sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel or modify this sweepstakes in a manner deemed appropriate by the Sponsor. In the event of termination, winner will be selected from among all eligible entries received as of date of termination. In the event a dispute arises as to the identity of a potentially winning entrant, entries will be declared made by the name on the online entry form or AMOE entry form, as applicable.
10. SOCIAL MEDIA. YouTube, Instagram and Facebook are not sponsors of the Ballz Racing Motorcycle Giveaway. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with YouTube, Instagram or Facebook. To the fullest extent permitted by law, entrants waive all right to, and hold YouTube, Instagram, and Facebook harmless from, any claim, liability, loss, damage (including punitive, incidental, and consequential damages), or expense (including attorneys’ fees) arising out of or in connection with participation in this sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, or misuse of any prize. This promotion complies with YouTube’s Community Guidelines (https://www.youtube.com/yt/about/policies/#community-guidelines). Entries which do not comply with the YouTube Community Guidelines will be disqualified.
11. CHOICE OF LAW AND FORUM: Entrants agree that all matters arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules are governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Utah, without giving effect to any of its conflict of laws provisions thereof. Entrant further agrees that any legal suit, action, or proceeding arising out of or relating to this sweepstakes and these Official Rules shall be brought exclusively in the applicable federal or state courts located in Salt Lake City, Utah.
- 13. WINNERS LIST: The name of the prize winner will be posted at https://ballzracing.com/winners/ no later than May 30, 2020. You may also request the name of the winner by sending a self-addressed, stamped #10 envelope to “Sweepstakes” at Ballz Racing, 639 North 6000 West, Mendon, UT 84325 on or before June 30, 2020. (Residents of Vermont need not send a self-addressed, stamped envelope with request). To receive a copy of these Official Rules, write to “Rules,” Ballz Racing, 3420 West 6800 South, Wellsville UT 84339 on or before May 10, 2020.
- 14. SPONSOR: Ballz Racing
639 North 6000 West
Mendon, UT 84325